Nourish. Fuel. Nurture. Heal. Redefine
A full-service membership where dancers learn how to maximize their training and support sustainable dance careers.
The Healthy Dancer® utilizes a holistic and non-prescriptive approach to help dancers fuel for performance. Learn how to integrate the principles of performance nutrition with Intuitive Eating to support your dancing.
Hi! I’m Rachel
I’m a former professional dancer turned Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. I’ve dedicated my career to supporting dancers in healing from dancer diet culture (ya know… those confusing messages telling you what’s “good” and what’s “bad” for performance.)
I’d love for you to join the thousands of dancers who work to implement my unique, 6-step approach. The Healthy Dancer® teaches you how to fuel for performance in a way that builds supportive relationships with both food and body.
The Healthy Dancer® is for dancers who are ready to prioritize their nutrition and dismantle harmful food and body myths that ultimately limit performance potential.
- 6 unique stages exclusive to dancers
- 2000+ dancers, parents, & educators with success
- Countless opportunities with your dance dietitian
- Online program presented through video instruction and live coaching.
- Over 350 pages of downloadable content.
- Weekly journal activities to hold you accountable.
- Weekly meal guidance with accompanying grocery list.
- Access to The Healthy Dancer® recipe index (100+ recipes) and member-exclusive digital cookbooks (50+ meal and snack recipes)
- Complimentary group coaching.
- 1:1 coaching opportunities.
- The Healthy Dancer® discussion board and invite-only accountability group.
A series of supplemental self-study courses designed to sustain the work of The Healthy Dancer®. Each program dives deeper into the various stages of The Healthy Dancer® framework.
- Performance Nutrition (without the obsession)
- Cultivate Confidence (both in the mirror and at mealtimes)
- Reclaim Emotional Eating (without the guilt)
is for the dancer who
✓ Wants to build sustainable eating habits
✓ Is ready to respect and nourish their body
✓ Is looking to energize their performance
✓ Wants to finally enjoy their favorite foods without guilt
✓ Wants to stop the obsessive thinking about food
Is for the dancer who
✓ Is well into their journey of redefining The Healthy Dancer®.
✓ Has already been introduced to intuitive eating and what it means to dismantle the dieting mentality.
✓ Is looking to dive deeper into Stage 4 Nutrition Without Obsession, stage 5 Implement Performance Nutrition, stage 3 The Road to Body Confidence, and Stage 2 Make Peace with Food.
- Regain CONTROL & CONFIDENCE over your performance
- REBUILD your relationship with food
- Feel STRONG & SUPPORTED in your training
The Healthy Dancer® is the only certified nutrition training program available for dancers, dance educators, and dance parents. Dance Nutrition is key to optimizing your performance. Learn how to maximize your performance potential and build a supportive mindset in and out of the studio.
Get inspired. Feel empowered.
Working with Rachel has been life-changing for me in recovery from my eating disorder and in healing my relationship with food!
Rachel is absolutely amazing! Not only has she taught me everything I know about nutrition, but she is THE BEST to work with; patient, compassionate, understanding, and non-judgmental.
Rachel’s expertise in diet and nutrition, coupled with her experience as a dancer, make The Healthy Dancer® the perfect resource for any dancer hoping to improve their relationship with food that will sustain their dancing and prevent injury. I am thrilled to have found Rachel and her resources for my daughter.
- Meal and snack guidance
- Sample meal plans
- Access to The Healthy Dancer® recipe index (100+ recipes)
- Member-exclusive digital cookbooks (50+ recipes), including builders for:
- Grain bowls
- Overnight oats
- And more!
The Healthy Dancer® has increasingly changed the way I use food in my life to support my dancing and body. Not only has Rachel helped me to navigate my personal health needs, but she has also guided me in changing the way I approach fueling myself. In implementing what we have worked on, I am noticing a huge difference in my strength and endurance as a professional dancer.
Rachel is a true expert in the field. With so many unqualified individuals giving dancers nutrition “advice.” Prior to meeting Rachel, I participated in other health & wellness coaching programs set forth for dancers… but was left in a continued struggle in my relationship with food. Since joining The Healthy Dancer®, I’ve been able to maintain lasting shifts in both my behaviors and mindset.
I completed The Healthy Dancer® Summer Intensive with Rachel and it was an incredible experience! Rachel did an amazing job providing detailed workbooks, informative nutrition sessions, and an incredible lineup of dance-related workshops and masterclasses! I came away feeling more confident in my abilities to properly fuel my body for dance classes (and life in general!)